- This Is a full service home inspection after building a new home. The builder's
warranty usually expires after one year.
- The purpose of a warranty inspection is to find and report on all the little things and
sometime major defects that you want to document and have your builder repair
before the end of the warranty period.
- Without a report, the builder often disputes the validity of your claim.
- I document the defects in my narrative report and take pictures to further document
and illustrate the concerns.
- I often find workmanship defects and quality control concerns on new homes that
can lead to larger problems in the future.